When you are desperate to lose weight,
are indeed a highly tempting proposition, more so if you have already tried and tested the conventional methods of losing weight without too much success. According to a recent report, Americans are spending more than $50 billion on weight loss products.
This figure is expected to shoot up in the coming years. There is nothing surprising in that. For desperate weight watchers, the attraction of miracle weight loss pills with their astounding weight loss claims is too hard to pass up. But before you go out and empty your purse on the next batch of weight loss pills to hit the stores, make sure that the pills you have selected deliver what they promise and are safe for consumption.
Since I have been trying to lose weight through various weight loss measures, I can say with assurance that a large number of diet pills available in the open market are not only ineffective, but they may also put your health in jeopardy. Diet pills that promise a quick fix to your weight loss problems are often ineffective.
But that does not mean that weight loss pills are completely a sham. There are certain pills that can speed up the weight loss process. The trick is to identify weight loss pills that can actually help you lose weight.
In my observation, weight loss pills that help you lose weight are safe only if they are 100% natural. Use products that are made from plant extracts. Such products do not have any side effects. Even if they exhibit mild reactions like a rash or an itch, you can be sure that they will not produce any long-lasting side effects.
Always select a weight loss diet pill that has undergone some amount of testing. Products that have been approved by the FDA are generally considered safe. To be sure, visit the website of the concerned weight-loss pill and look for client testimonials. This is one surefire method of ensuring the effectiveness and the safety of certain weight loss pills.
Next, understand the action of the weight loss pill in your body. Do not fall for pills that promise to melt the fat off your body. Weight loss pills work in a variety of ways to help you lose weight, and none of them actually melt fat. Some weight loss pills suppress your appetite and thus help you stick your diet.
Others promote metabolism and help you convert fat into energy. Fat binders are yet another classification of weight loss pills that slow down the absorption of fat into the body. Before you buy a certain pill, make sure that you know its intended effect on the body.
Weight loss pills are notorious for the amazing claim that they make. Ads claim that weight loss pills can make you sleek and slim without diet and exercise. Claims such as these are nothing but fiction. Weight loss pills can only accelerate the weight loss process; they cannot initiate it. To have the desired effect, you must combine the intake of your weight loss pills with proper diet control and effective exercise. Only such a three-pronged approach can help you fight fat.
In this age being ignorant is like committing a crime. With so much of knowledge around you, following a trend blindly doesn't confirm the fact that you are intelligent. But the catch here is, GO BY RIGHT KNOWLEDGE. No doubt, internet is flooded with the wrong knowledge and myths that leads you nowhere, but it isn't hard enough to figure out the pearl in the ocean. Every now and then, we see some supplements or pills making tall claims which they down the line do not seem to validate. We will soon establish as we go on reading this article that there is absolutely no substitute for eating healthy and sweating out.
In US, where weight loss has been a part of national consciousness for three decades, several studies have been done to evaluate the effectiveness of various weight loss aids. The major reason why most of these aids escape regulation is because they are branded as "food supplements" to escape the Drugs and Cosmetics Act that regulates the sale of medicine. Here are some findings:-
1) Starch Blockers: One of the most stupid ways to lose weight, they claimed to block the digestion of starch. Not only is the claim unproven but the users have complained of diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and stomach pains.
2) Glucomannan: It also failed on the FDA's yardstick. It promised to reduce your appetite by filling up your stomach but there seem to be no evidence to support it. Glucomannan is derived from the root of a japanese plant name konjac.
3) Spirulina: It is a species of blue-green algae containing some essential nutrients and is pretty safe but again, its effectiveness is still questionable.
4) Magnetic Diet Pills: The US federal trade commission has brought legal action against marketers of these pills. These pills contain a fibre that is been considered to act like a fat-magnet which consumes up to five times its weight in dietary fat. Sorry, it failed miserably!
5) Weight Loss Shakes: MAY BE an answer for short-term weight loss but users have gained weight immediately once they stop using these shakes. These shakes are diet drinks powdered formulas and are substituted for meals. Not only this way to lose weight in unhealthy but also short-term.
6) Bulking Agents: These fibre and gum products promises to control appetite be absorbing liquid and swelling in stomach, thus reducing hunger. But the fact is these bulking agents are indigestible. They can be harmful to the body causing obstructions in the intestines, stomach or esophagus.
---> To learn more about other fake weight loss programs and pills and how to differentiate between genuine weight loss programs and fake weight loss programs, visit http://www.weightloss-health.com/Fake%20Weight%20Loss.htm
Random Tip: Try the much improved Atkins Diet addressing your mental strength too with immense motivational tips at http://www.weightloss-health.com/weight_loss_head.htm
Celebrity women and other discerning females are now losing weight with herbal weight loss pills. Herbal weight loss pills are those fat binding pills, appetite suppressing tablets, slimming tablets, fat blockers, dietary fat binders and other weight loss products that help women to lose weight and look beautiful. These products also help in obesity treatment.
These pills for obesity treatment enable women to overcome weight gain, flabby bodies, cellulite, obesity and being overweight. They also help females conquer opportunistic conditions like diabetes, heart diseases and high cholesterol levels.
Why Herbal Diet Pills For Women Weight Reduction
Herbal weight loss products and formulas have been in great demand for women who want to reduce their weight naturally and without undue threat to their health. Celebrity women have made taking herbal diet pills a part of their lives so that they can continue to look as slim and as beautiful as ever.
Herbal diet pills can be formulated as fat blockers, appetite suppressors, diet pills, fat binders or even patches made to assist women shed excess fat and look good. Most women use herbal diet pills supplements to help them shed excess fat because they are organic and natural, and, in most cases, do not have any side effects when they are ingested.
Benefits of Herbal Pills for Women's Weight Loss
The benefits of using natural obesity pills to lose weight are many. Some of these benefits of using natural pills for obesity treatment to reduce weight are:
- Fat is eliminated from your body without much stress on your own part
- You lose weight easily and in a healthy manner
- Your cholesterol level is lowered
- Due to the appetite suppressing function of most herbal pills for weight loss, you experience a loss of appetite while not feeling hunger pangs
- Your metabolism is enhanced
- The absorption of fat by your body is reduced if the herbal pills used is a carbohydrate (fat) blocker
Women can shed excess fat with confidence when they use herbal pills to fight obesity and regain their body due to its attendant benefits and health effects. However, for best results, women should combine light exercises with herbal diet pills in order to fight obesity and shed excess fat faster. If you desire to remain bold, trim and beautiful, choose the best natural appetite suppressing diet pills and dietary fat binders to keep your weight in check.
However, combining anti-obesity supplements and positive lifestyle changes will produce the best results for your weight loss efforts.